Thank you for your interest in EESA membership! Here’s what you need to know about becoming a member:
New member orientations are held monthly and give potential new members an opportunity to come in and learn about the club and what it offers. Orientations include an introduction to the club, tour of the facilities, and if you choose to become a member, a club level safety course.
Orientations start at 9:00am and end at approximately 2:00pm.
THE DECEMBER ORIENTATION IS FULL.
There is no orientation date scheduled yet for January, please check back in mid December for a January registration date and submit the orientation form then. WE WILL NOT BE MAINTAINING A WAITING LIST AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING JANUARY REGISTRATIONS UNTIL A DATE IS SET.
Membership is available in the following ways:
- Single (Individual) Membership – Single membership with no spousal or family extensions
- Dual Membership – Is a primary membership with a spouse where each member requires individual access. Both members must reside at the same address, and both will be issued separate access cards.
- Family Membership – Is a primary member and/or spouse and/or minor children (under the age of majority). All family members must reside at the same address. One access card issued to the primary member only, family members must be accompanied by the primary card holder at all times.
become a member
The East Elgin Sportsmen’s Association has almost 1000 members participating in many different disciplines including trap, IPSC, IDPA, rifle and archery. We are an active club that encourages participation through many events throughout the year.
$150 ADMIN FEEmore info
$150 ADMIN FEEmore info
$150 ADMIN FEEmore info
* Membership fees are pro-rated. As a new member, you only pay for the number of months remaining in the year. Example: If your membership activates on June 1st, your member fees would be $170.92 ($293 / 12 *7). Note that after your initial membership is activated, all memberships expire December 31st of the current year. Your membership renewal for the following year will therefore be due December 31st.
** The Canadian Shooting Sports Association provides our members with insurance. All members are required to have a current CSSA membership. CSSA membership fees are also pro-rated.
*** Administration Fee is a one-time fee paid by all members of EESA when they became members. This is paid one time only when joining and is not applied to renewals.
****Indoor range access is an additional $30 (one time fee). This will activate your member card for the indoor range.
Once you are a member, you may opt to reduce your yearly fees with volunteer hours!
Approved methods of payment are cash, cheque, debit, Mastercard or VISA on-site during orientation. New members must be present at the time of payment. Phone or mail in credit card numbers are not accepted.
All new members are required to attend a new member sign up/orientation day.
Attending a sign up/orientation day, new members will:
- Meet other members
- Pay for yearly dues
- Get their photo taken for their ID card
- Take the club safety training course
- Receive a new members information package
- Take a guided tour of the EESA facilities
The guided tour will be run by a qualified EESA member who will be able to answer any questions on the facilities and explain any range-specific rules that may apply. The tour consists of:
- 300m range
- Trap range
- 45m range
- 50m range
- 100m range
- 3D archery range
- 25m Indoor Pistol range
- 25m Indoor Air Rifle/Archery range
- Club Pond
- 4-25m Outdoor Ranges
Orientation days are ran monthly throughout the year. To sign up for the next orientation day, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page. Next orientation date is noted at the top of this page.
Frequently asked questions:
- I just want to shoot. Do I have to be a member? – East Elgin Sportsmen’s Association is a members only club. We think that you will really enjoy meeting new friends and using our great facilities as a member. However, there are a few activities throughout the year that are open to non-members. Keep an eye on this website “Special Events ” page for a list of activities and dates.
- Why do I have to pay CSSA fees? – The Canadian Shooting Sports Association provides our members with insurance. All members are required to have a current CSSA membership.
- Why do I have to pay a “One Time New Membership Fee” of $150? – Your yearly membership fees help keep the club running. Your one-time administration fee helps pay for new expansions and the many ongoing expenses of operating a club the size of EESA. All members paid this fee when they joined the club.