Thank you for your interest in EESA membership! Here’s what you need to know about becoming a member:
The next New Member Orientation Day is Saturday January 20th at 9:00 am. Register by filling out the Orientation form and you get an email with all the necessary information. The December 16th orientation is full.
Membership is available in the following ways:
- Primary (Individual) Membership – Single membership with no spousal or family extensions
- Dual Membership – Is a primary membership with a spouse where each member requires an ATT. Both members must reside at the same address, and both will be issued separate access cards.
- Family Membership – Is a primary member and/or spouse and/or minor children (under the age of majority). All family members must reside at the same address. One access card issued to the primary member only. All minor children must be accompanied at all times.
|New Member Fees||
EESA Fee *
CSSA Fee **
|Init Fee ***|
* Membership fees are pro-rated. As a new member, you only pay for the number of months remaining in the year. Example: If your membership activates on June 1st, your member fees would be $170.92 ($293 / 12 *7). Note that after your initial membership is activated, all memberships expire December 31st of the current year. Your membership renewal for the following year will therefore be due December 31st.
** The Canadian Shooting Sports Association provides our members with insurance. All members are required to have a current CSSA membership. CSSA membership fees are not pro-rated.
*** Init Fee, or Initiation Fee is a one-time fee paid by all members of EESA when they became members.
****Indoor range access is an additional $30 (one time fee). This will activate your member card for the indoor range.
Once you are a member, you may opt to reduce your yearly fees with volunteer hours!
Approved methods of payment are cash, cheque, debit, Mastercard or VISA on-site during orientation. New members must be present at the time of payment. Phone or mail in credit card numbers are not accepted.
All new members are required to attend a new member sign up/orientation day.
Attending a sign up/orientation day, new members will:
- Meet other members
- Pay for yearly dues
- Get their photo taken for their ID card
- Take the club safety training course
- Receive a new members information package
- Take a guided tour of the EESA facilities
The guided tour will be run by a qualified EESA member who will be able to answer any questions on the facilities and explain any range-specific rules that may apply. The tour consists of:
- 300m range
- Trap range
- 45m range
- 85m range
- 100m range
- 3D archery range
- 25m IndoorÂ Pistol/22lr range
- 25mÂ Indoor Air Rifle/Archery range
- Meeting room
Orientation days are run periodically throughout the year. To sign up for the next orientation day, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Frequently asked questions:
- I just want to shoot. Do I have to be a member? – East Elgin Sportsmen’s Association is a members only club. We think that you will really enjoy meeting new friends and using our great facilities as a member. However, there are a few activities throughout the year that are open to non-members. Keep an eye on this website “Special Events ” page for a list of activities and dates.
- Why do I have to pay CSSA fees? – The Canadian Shooting Sports Association provides our members with insurance. All members are required to have a current CSSA membership.
- Why do I have to pay a “One Time New Membership Fee” of $150? – Your yearly membership fees help keep the club running. Your one-time membership fee helps pay for new expansions. All members paid this fee when they joined the club.