The club executive have met today and opted instead of supervised openings with attendants or RO’s to just open the indoor range with the usual 24/7 schedule.
We will be relying on our members to sanitize surfaces after every use and please abide by the posted guidelines as well as the mandated masks indoor rule.
Indoor Range Re-Opening Guidelines.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the range.
- A Maximum of 5 shooters will be allowed in the range at a time/every 2nd station will be closed.
- No loitering or waiting in viewing area. This area is unventilated and poses extra concerns.
- All frequently touched surfaces or frequently handled items must be cleaned and sanitized after every use/shooter.
- While other shooters are waiting please limit your stay to 2 hours as opening only 5 stations may cause congestion.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times while inside the range. (2 Metres)